Our Education Thought & Action Group is currently looking for a new Chair to take their ambitious and exciting plans forward.
The Engage for Success Education Thought and Action Group brings together individuals who are passionate about making a difference in Education. We believe that happier teachers equals happier students.
The purpose of the Education TAG is to address the issue of teacher engagement and the impact that is currently having on students.
We will develop a White Paper containing our critical findings covering:
- Stage of life of the teacher
- School performance
- Geography / Demographics of school
- Funding available to school
- Ability to find alternative employment
- Type of school (state/private)
- Head teacher leadership style
- Workload / Disillusionment
- Parents (positive or negative)
- Media influence / School reputation
We will create a manifesto for positive teacher engagement everywhere that speaks to the following current issues:
- Reduce cost of teaching for the tax-payer by increasing teacher retention and reducing the number of teachers who leave the profession early.
- Reduce school costs by reducing teacher absenteeism and sickness.
- Improve student outcomes by having happy, motivated and consistent teachers who deliver better quality teaching.
Meet the Group
If you have direct experience of working in education or work with educators, have knowledge of the above areas and are up for a fun, rewarding and wholly worthwhile challenge then please email email@example.com for an initial discussion.