Our policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for our users. Please follow these policies when using our website and services. When we are notified of a potential policy violation, we may review and take action, including limiting or terminating a user’s access to our services.
We may modify these policies so please check back here. Also, when applying our policies, we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, or documentary considerations, or when there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action.
- Illegal Activities: Do not use our site to engage in illegal activities or promote dangerous and illegal acts.
- Malicious Products: Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure.
- Hate Speech: Do not distribute content that promotes hatred or violence towards groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Personal and Confidential Information: Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission.
- Violent or Bullying Behaviour: Do not threaten or bully other users.
- Impersonation or Deceptive Behaviour: Do not use our comment facility to impersonate.
Reporting Potential Issues
If you encounter content or a user that you believe violates the above policies, please report it to us at email@example.com.