Winning Insights Wales Thought and Action Group (TAG)
Our aim is to build on and grow a thriving EFS Community of like-minded individuals and organisations within Wales. We will use this as a platform to help transform the world of work by raising awareness of the benefits of an engaged workforce and influencing behaviour. We also believe we can help tap into the potential for organisations to thrive and grow within the Welsh economy and support sustainable improvement across Wales.
Our priorities for the next 12 months
- Events – we’ll hold two events to help raise the profile of employee engagement, update on the progress of the group and engage with the our community. The first event will take place on 17 October in Cardiff which will help to raise awareness of the Engage for Success movement in Wales – we’ll also share the emerging findings and best practice of from our exciting Wales-based research project
- Research project updates – we’ll be bringing you the emerging findings from our research project ‘Winning Insights from Sport and Business in Wales’
- Website – we’ll keep improving our Wales web pages here on the EFS website, updating with the latest news, useful links, videos and other learning materials
- Case studies – we’ll showcase talent and share engagement best practice in Wales
Wales Engagement Event – save the date!
- 17 October, Cardiff Bay
This interactive event will include case studies from across Wales, opportunities to talk about employee engagement within your organisation and sector and feature an excellent line up of speakers. Trust us when we say, this is going to be an event to remember!
To register your interest, please email Sian Fording, TAG Coordinator.
Research: ‘Winning Insights from Sport and Business in Wales’
This unique piece of research will explore the what business and sporting leaders in Wales can learning from each other to create high performing teams and sustain performance, wellbeing and engagement. Find out more by reading the ‘Winning Insights from Sport and Business in Wales’ research outline (PDF 900KB).
If you’re interested in the work we’re doing, please subscribe to the Engage for Success mailing list to be the first to hear about our latest research and upcoming events.
Further information and related links
Wales HR Network:
- 21 September, Nantgarw: HR – the future is now…
Visit the Wales HR Network website to find out more about their upcoming events.